...and then

Saturday 13 March 2010

Interruption.

I know I am supposed to do my second post in the Faking It series but that's taking longer than necessary. So Excuse me, my thirsting millions.
Meanwhile, I love tags. So much that I just lifted a tag off here and am doing it because I am so secretive and I feel too exposed if I say anything about myself without a reason and this tag is such a wonderful way to express myself without feeling like I want attention and without revealing any details. :D
Kidding. I love tags and this is the latest one doing rounds. Or I am just catching on late. Also, long ago, someone had tagged me but as I didn't check my comments section for the longest time I didn't realise I had been tagged and didn't do the tag. So this is atonement for that. And for losing that reader.
SO, the tag.
Reveal 7 random things about yourself.
Here are the rules of the tag.
1) You have to tag 7 people.
2) You have to link their pages in  your tag post
3) You  have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they've been tagged.
4) You have to say who tagged you. 

Here I am.
1) I adore sharpeners
2) I always knew I would have one divorce in my kitty.
3) I am a competent palmist -- if you believe in that sort of thing.
4) I used to get along excellently with men. Now, I don't get them. These days I much prefer the company of women friends.
5) I didn't like children till I was about 25.
6) I own yellow shoes.
7) I can never maintain a manicure.

I tag Judy, Goofy Mama, Mumbai Diva, Mitra, The Analyst, ThoughtEngine, Abhipraya

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger scarlet pimpernel said...

I pretend i know palmistry so that i can flirt with the women in my office.

Amen

3:57 pm  
Blogger Passionate Goof said...

You love sharpners?? I love stationery, anything!! :D
And I own a pair of yellow sandals too, with a cool summery flower. I love them. Will do this tag soon. :D

4:04 pm  
Blogger Sandhya Menon said...

Scarlet:Do they buy it? :)
PG: No no, you don't understand. Yellow sandals with cool summer flowers are really nice and easy. Mine are serious yellow shoes. Like shoes. Really. And yeah, I am a stationery slut too. Sharpners are particularly hoardsome.

4:11 pm  
Blogger scarlet pimpernel said...

Yes, it works and i was able to seduce 2 or 3.
It is quite easy tell them what they want to hear. ;-)

4:19 pm  
Blogger scarlet pimpernel said...

Never worked on indian women though !!

4:20 pm  
Blogger The Analyst said...

Interesting post and an interesting blog I must say. Might I ask how you found me??

5:53 pm  
Blogger Judy Balan said...

Hahaaaaaaaa. Would have never imagined you had this side to you ;D Girly indeed, but I love revealing random facts about myself. Sadly, I cannot put the post up right away for reasons I will tell you by mail. But I'll put it up. Eventually.

About the facts, come on. I knew the sharpners bit, children and divorce were guessable and yellow shoes, oh COME ON. I say you re-write and give us all the eye-popping, jaw-dropping, juicy material you've cleverly skipped ;-)

9:15 pm  
Blogger Sandhya Menon said...

The Analyst: About three months ago, I googled something about social networking (don't remember the key words now) and you showed up on page 2 or something. That's how I found you, selfishly took away what I needed and didn't leave a comment. I kept coming back but I don't think you updated. And now I found you on Judy's blog and decided to tag you because I found you all those months ago.
Judy: I love how you challenge me, half pint. Let's see. Also send email explanation quickly.

11:40 am  
Blogger Sandhya Menon said...

And why is no one taking my yellow shoes so seriously?

3:21 pm  
Blogger The Analyst said...

@Restless Quill
Thanks for the justification, so now I have to play the tag game I guess...

5:44 pm  
Blogger Sandhya Menon said...

The Analyst: Justification? Hmm. Ok. Yes you have to play :)

5:49 pm  
Blogger deepa ravi said...

Hey I'm sure the yellow shoes go well with the 48 degree Muscat summer sunshine . Everyone's blinded by the light anyways. So go ahead and flaunt them on a sizzling summer afternoon. You might even get some sympathy for it. I mean after all the heat gets to the best of us right?

Ok now I see the tag. I've got to do the tag thing myself. So I've got to find 7 bloggers to tag. Hmmm...might take a bit - but will do it :)

7:38 am  
Blogger Sumi Mathai said...

tags are better wen they come in random shapes, like this one :P

i totally adore palmists. how to gain proficiency in it? how did u become one? :)

11:44 am  
Blogger Sandhya Menon said...

Sumi! I tag you too. I totally forgot about you and I don't mean that meanly, really. So go to do the tag. How I became one? Hmmm... matertial for an email :) Okay? Gaining proficiency is easy -- put on fake psychic face, look at palm and say super vague things in future tense. Practice on all and sundry.

11:53 am  
Blogger Sumi Mathai said...

vokay!! :D

1:57 pm  
Blogger Sumi Mathai said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:32 pm  
Blogger The Analyst said...

Completed the tag post. Here's the link thanks

http://theanalystquotes.blogspot.com/2010/03/fourth-reich-aka-tag-post.html

4:43 pm  
Blogger Abhipraya said...

Palmistry is a surprise. Yellow shoes are not :) And I share your sentiments on point number 4. And I have done the tag :)

2:06 pm  
Blogger Passionate Goof said...

Thanks, and just did the tag. http://impassionedchronicles.blogspot.com/2010/03/me7.html

5:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home