...and then

Monday 28 January 2008

Back, alive and kicking

Back...

Really, for all my whining about how I can't believe such few people know English even though they work for an English language newspaper, I am SO glad to be back at work. I hate lists, but I will draw one up now to ennumerate the reasons why.

1) It's nice not to be channel surfing so much that I get RSI (repeated stress injury, ie).
2) The smile on my canteen boy's face. And other warm, welcoming (unexpected even) comments from colleagues.
3) The drive here that gives me opportunity to see things wonderful.
4) Seeing people other than the husband (no matter how gorgeous he is).
And saving the best for last....

this..

5) "Eight members of Arasaiah and Kothi Rama gang were arrested by CCB sleuths when they were confiscating to rob three other criminals.."

Oh, my beloved copies, how I've missed you.

Alive...
For those who thought this blog was dead, here's proof it's not.

And kicking...
And for those who have been out of the loop, I took three months off work. Which, in other circumstances, would have meant travelling, taking pictures, visiting the folks, restarting on a hobby. Happily, none of that happened. I just sat at home and didn't do anything. :)
And actually, by kicking, I also mean that the baby's begun to kick and it's the strangest feeling ever. I keep feeling something's trapped in my tummy and wants freeing drastically. Everyone tells me it's a miraculous feeling and all but where? I just feel like that blonde chick in 'Species.' - one, two AND three!
But oh,well, pregnancy is all that I've heard it is. :)

Till very soon, those four and a half people who read this. And oh, happy new year, world.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger SwB said...

hey! many congratulations.

6:33 pm  
Blogger Arpita Verghese said...

welcome back

7:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you are back and with great news :) Congratulations girl :)

6:07 pm  
Blogger NG said...

Who is this?

NG

1:24 pm  
Blogger Sandhya Menon said...

SWB: Eh tanks men :)

Ubuntu: Thanks.. for always appreaciating what I write

Abhipraya: Hello child. Thank you and how have you been?

NG: You come to MY blog and ask who I am? I like that. Take a walk, men

4:02 pm  
Blogger TheFatOracle said...

I missed you tempestuous blogger or "blugger" as Doris Lessing would probably put it if she was one to read blugs.

10:57 pm  
Blogger NG said...

Okay, it is SGM, then.

4:37 pm  
Blogger Sandhya Menon said...

Yawwwwwn... took a while, didn't it NG?

6:26 pm  
Blogger Anjali said...

You have been tagged! And congratulations on the impending arrival!

9:24 pm  
Blogger Phantasmagoria said...

Yay. Congratulations.

7:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home