...and then

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Things that make me mad

Can you believe this supercilious crap?

I don't get this woman AT. ALL. And for those of you who are wondering why I read it in the first place - here's my explanation for now and eternity. I read everything I can about Bombay. Even by someone as unfortunately popular as De. God!

Because I like the time for an involved, neatly written post, I doing the easy thing. A list of completely random things that really annoy me. If you happen to read this, please feel free to add your own.

1) Complaining about work. Well, not really complaining about work but doing it for three years. And still not doing anything about it. Get up. Get out. Just stop complaining.

2) Making me answer your phone. Your cell phone.

3) Telling me to do something 3.5678 nanoseconds before I am about to do it.

4) Blaming the traffic for everything every chance you get -- your rhinitis, your divorce, your burnt dinner, your sneaky domestic help.

5) Sending me emails. Calling to tell me you sent me an email. Then calling back in half an hour to check if I read your email. I will say this only once: I. CHECK. MY. EMAIL. 20. TIMES. A. DAY. If you've sent it to me, I'll get it.

6) Looking at my monitor for more than two seconds of I-am-not-sure-where-to-look-as-soon-as-I-say-hello, when you stop by my desk for a chat. What the $%$^ do you care if I am looking up how to baste zombie eyeballs or crochet peonies??!

7) Trying to pronounce 's' sounds like Sean Connery. There is only ONE Sean Connery and you are not him.

8) Excessive exclamation marks. However surprised you are, one will do nicely. If you insist on detailed expression, limit it to three.

9) Talking to me in French. I have never learnt French. I don't intend to. So don't try and impress me with it, because I won't know jack. And if it IS impressing you are after, try Italian or Portuguese or something -- at least it sounds sexy.

10) Constantly twitching to see if you are being checked out. And then pretending that you don't care.

11) Jeans/skirts/dresses and bindis. Not cool on anyone. Not Madonna, not Gwen Stefani, not you.

12) Not giving.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous | Balu | said...

13) Cellphones ringing at full volume unattended as the person is 'busy' speaking on the landline. What abut the 'silent' button?

2:05 am  
Anonymous | Balu | said...

Speaking of ringtones, this comic kind of explains my point =D http://is.gd/5RfUI

6:49 pm  
Blogger Sumi Mathai said...

i liked the nano second especially. i dont know but my mom has a special gift to say so,totally pissing me off.

1:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know French and don't like it and you commented something nice about that tag line(C'est ma vie) in my blog. Was there a hidden meaning that I missed? :( Oh no.

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home